LoRa Remote Power Switch firmware download page
RFI Engineering's products are run by firmware. Having the latest firmware can improve performance and or reliability of your product. RFI Engineering recommends applying new firmware to enhance the performance and or reliability of your LoRa Remote Power Switch.
Lastest version: 1.71 released 1 September 2020
- Version 1.71 fixes an OTAA re-join bug:
After sending 32768 packets, the LoRa Remote Power Switch issues an OTAA Join request and resets the packet counters when the OTAA join reply is received. However, when the LoRAWAN packet logging function is switched OFF the received NwkSKey and the AppSKey are not correctly saved to the EEPROM of the LoRa Remote Power Switch. This causes the LoRa Remote Power Switch to lose connection to the LoRaWAN server.
- Workaround for software versions 1.60 and 1.70:
Switching the LoRaWAN packet logging to ON will prevent this from happening in software versions 1.60 and 1.70.
Download the manual and turn to chapter 7 to see how to perform a software update.
Version: 1.70 released 8 January 2020
- Added multi region support. Available regions are now Europe (EU868) and India (IN865)
Version: 1.60 released 11 October 2019
- Added an option to set the LoRa Sync Word
- You can now set the LoRa Sync word to public with the command set sync 0x34
- You can now set the LoRa Sync word to private with the command set sync 0x12
Version: 1.50 released August 2019
- Adaptive Data Rate (ADR) enabled.
- Test mode implemented.
- Hardware Watchdog Enabled.
- Added a configurable frequency offset option.
- Bugfixes: corrected the handling of 'confirmed downlinks'. Now sending ACK.
In June RFI Engineering released the Early Bird Version of the Remote Power Switch
Version: 1.31 (Early Bird) released June 2019 for the European market