LoRa Remote Power Switch firmware download page
RFI Engineering's products are run by firmware. Having the latest firmware can improve performance and or reliability of your product. RFI Engineering recommends applying new firmware to enhance the performance and or reliability of your LoRa Remote Power Switch.
Lastest version: 1.70 released 8 January 2020
- Added multi region support. Available regions are now Europe (EU868) and India (IN865)
Version: 1.60 released 11 October 2019
- Added an option to set the LoRa Sync Word
- You can now set the LoRa Sync word to public with the command set sync 0x34
- You can now set the LoRa Sync word to private with the command set sync 0x12
Version: 1.50 released August 2019
- Adaptive Data Rate (ADR) enabled.
- Test mode implemented.
- Hardware Watchdog Enabled.
- Added a configurable frequency offset option.
- Bugfixes: corrected the handling of 'confirmed downlinks'. Now sending ACK.
In June RFI Engineering released the Early Bird Version of the Remote Power Switch
Version: 1.31 (Early Bird) released June 2019 for the European market