U-router (Next Generation Wireless)
The U-router NGW is a universal wireless IOT data router supporting the latest in wireless technology. The U-router NGW is designed for operation in LTE bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 20 and 2G Quad-band. The carrier-grade U-router features a low power relay for remote control of devices. With the additional single port remote power switch (RE.99.R1Nx) external high power equipment can be remotely controlled.
The U-router NGW also provides a terminal server for remote out-of-band management of network equipment. Using the U-router NGW to connect to the router console interface, IT administrators can remotely troubleshoot and repair network equipment. Personnel no longer need to be deployed to manually reset networking equipment, dramatically reducing the number of field visits.
The U-router has a serial port for direct connection to the management (console) ports of remote devices. It also has a clean relay contact for rebooting the remote device. When a U-router unit is installed at a remote site, administrators can simply log in to the unit via secondary network or dial-up modem and immediately gain access to console port command functions on remote devices.
- High-power ARM926EJ-S processor
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
- RS-232 serial port
- RS-485 expansion port (ModBus and RIOT)
- USB 2.0 port
- Relay contact for remote power cycling of equipment
- Remotely configurable and OTA software upgradeable
- Configuration through WEB interface, command line interface (CLI) and REST API
- Access rights to the configuration parameters per unique UID Default “customer” configuration during production
- Black, flame retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Complies with latest EMI/RFI Regulations
- 2 Year Warranty
- RE.45.HCRG | International model
- RE.45.HCRV | Verizon Wireless USA model
Select U-router NGW for your region